Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Awesome!

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

Well this took you a while.

Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

http://www.digart.pl/zoom/3270357/kwa _dziadek_2060.html

I'll take the liberty of Google translating this for you:

2060 AD,
As the social life has long been impossible without the Internet, Assdrives 9.0 provide instant access to WiFi 18.9 in every corner of the globe. Traditional written and spoken word has become irrelevant, the language changed into the a system of acronyms and links to Youtube.

Skeptical of new technologies grandfather causes embarrassment at his grandson..

Sexual-Lobster responds:

assdrive 9 wow the future is bright!

Comfort Comfort

Great this stuff resurfaces now

"NG Lost Treasures" indeed, remember stumbling on this some 4 years ago... Made me take a glimpse on the website as well.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Let's join the Adam Phillips bandwagon!

Woohoo!

Cuboy Ep.2 Cuboy Ep.2

Nice

Hey, that was good stuff. Great consistent stylization AND a story!

Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

Oooh... Aaah...

Excellent stuff, a walking oozing playground for all your animation skills to toy around and look good doing it.

Mr. Twitcho Mr. Twitcho

Why a sad tale?

It has a happy ending! In fact, it's heartwarming.

Theoden, Horsemaster Theoden, Horsemaster

didn't expect much..

... and was suprised.
Exceptionally well pulled off for this kind of spoof. Good idea, very careful execution. ... oh, and a good laugh, too :)

Smiley Fairy Smiley Fairy

Mostly referring to "ripping" accusations

Scarydoll is right, as far as I see it there are no direct similarities between his flash short and my "Smile!", except a "smile" in the title. Aloneinthedark, thank you for your will of defending my intellectual property, yet I don't think it's necessary here... although the smiley b/w sunrise which can be seen a quarter second at the very ending sure looked totalitarian ;) ...
Jokes aside, as the author said, that's different stuff, "from different barrel" as I'd normally say in Polish.
A few words about the flash itself, I find it a very witty fairy tale, as far as it could've been told in 10 seconds. If not the contest specification, I wouldn't find this form a good one at all, hastiness doesn't do grim fairy tales very well. But considering it just had to be done this way, you handled it quite well.
Great job, as always. I always enjoy a new movie of yours. Good luck on the contest. Now, get to something bigger :)